Friday, February 4, 2011

Tyvek


Last weekend I took a 2 day workshop with Gordan Brelik. Gordana is an accomplished fiber artist and very willing to share her knowledge and expertize.
My efforts on the weekend did not turn out very well so I decided to try again at home. Above is a 9x7" book cover that I made using painted tyvek with a backing of felt , stitched and then zapped with a heat gun . I made the signature out of hand made paper from Spain that I purchased from Joggles. I made several other book covers and will post there photo at another time.

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful my friend.
    Love the colours
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented - this is so beautiful.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Diane, this is so beautiful. I'm inspired to get out the tyvek!

    ReplyDelete