Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving on Lesson 3

Stretching I think would be a good word for keeping up with this class I'm taking in Photoshop. Each lesson ratchets up the difficulty. I'm keeping up but it does take me hours to complete a lesson. Saying all that I'm loving the challenge and the fact that I can do it.

Big disappointment today. I had booked a class with Kelly Kilmer for my visit to LA and it's not going to happen ;-( I planned the trip to LA around the class and was so looking forward to it. The shop did not even let us know about the cancellation and I found out by accident checking Kelly's site. The shop has offered to give us another class and Kelly offered me a chance to take a on line class with her. I am sure I'll enjoy the on-line class, but it won't be the same thing. Ah well life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment