Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Strutting

Another day and another lesson completed #9. One of my classmates posted today that she feels as if she is running a marathon. Very appropriate and I do agree.
I thought it would be fun to put into this layout my camera and bag. I'm taking a on-line beginners photography class and cameras and photos are very much on my mind.

This beginners class is being taught by Candice Springham at Jessica Sprague.com. It is heads and shoulders above the class I took earlier this month. For one Candice is on the forum answering questions daily, we are given a video each week which I find very helpful as well as a weekly PDF file of material to download. Daily emails arrive from Candice and live pod casts twice a week for us to ask questions and get answers in real time. There are two "official helpers" to answer questions on the forum daily who have a super knowledge of photography and cameras. This class is the best value for money around!

No comments:

Post a Comment