Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On line classes and Kaleidoscopes




I have not posted in a while due to taking 3 on line classes through Joggles which have kept me very busy. The first class which is just finishing is Free Motion Embroidery, given by Janet Clark. It has been a wonderful way of improving my skills and confidence in FME. Janet has been a excellent teacher. In my next post I'll upload some of the samples from the class. The other classes I am taking both being taught by Sharon Boggon are A Studio Journal as a Designers Work Horse and Sumptuous Surfaces which is a Design class. One of the exercises we have been given was to take a image and make it into a kaleidoscope. I used the image of the hat and the tar pits which are in my last posting here to make my kaleidoscope. I think the results are just too cool! Sharon has been a wonderful and encouraging teacher and I am looking forward to the rest of my lessons arriving each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment