Friday, January 17, 2014

New Camera

Yes, another new camera. I  indulged myself and bought a full frame camera the Sony A7r.
It was chosen as the camera of the year in 2013. What attracted me to the camera was it's light weight and good reviews on what it can do.  When I purchased it I also purchased a 35mm Zeiss lens which only weights 4ounces. This lens I hope will become my lens for street photography. All the other lenses that fit this camera are on back order at my local photography shop. For the past few days I been spending time setting my preferences on the camera and taking photos in the house. The weather here has been awful and I have been a homebody so now outdoor shots! Maybe tomorrow if the weather co-operates I'll get a chance to do a bit of a walk trying out my new toy!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with it Diane! Early birthday present to yourself?

    ReplyDelete