Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 4

The day 4 challenge from Jessica Sprague was to create a layout  using the template   that we could  download, we were free to use any colours and paper, no restriction on topic and at least one frame was to contain a photo.
This is the layout  I came up with. The topic I chose was Week in Life 2010 which was a 7 day photo documentary project from Ali Edwards blog last April. The basic instruction was to carry a camera  all week long and take photo's of everything. At the end of the week I printed my favorite photo's added some journaling, pretty papers and made up a album using baseball card plastic storage sheets to put the photo's in.  Ali provides all of the instructions and inspiration on her blog. It was really interesting looking back today and seeing that week captured. Surprisingly I received a email from Ali Edwards today announcing another Week in Life starting in July. After the pleasure I received today looking at the photos from last year definitely sign up for the new Week in Life project.

No comments:

Post a Comment