Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrappy Journal Class


I started a new on line class this week called Remains of the Day/Pure Experimentation. Mary Ann Moss is the instructor. There is a very lively Yahoo group attached to the class. What a lot of information is being exchanged in each post. Washi tape has been a hot topic this week, last week it was Pogo printers.
Part one of the class which I have just finished is the journal cover. We are supposed to work intuitively and layer scraps of fabric to make the journal. I find that I tend to get hung up in perfect! Sigh! I am trying.
Tomorrow I start making the paper pages for the signatures. Again it's working the same way scrap paper layer and sewn. I have trolled through the house looking for bits and pieces to use. Of course I had a big clean out last week and got rid of all the old magazines which I could have now used. Isn't that always the way? I'll post for all to see when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment